We are proud to have a fabulous community of mature believers as part of CLM. Many of our more mature members have played significant roles in the life of the church in years gone by and many serve as key volunteers now – both in Church ministries and making conferencing work well.
Our ministry for our 60+’s is called Synergy.
The ministry currently includes:
- Life Groups in people’s homes
- Synergy Midweek – Wednesdays from 1.30-3.00pm. A warm welcome, time of worship and Bible study. At church.
- Monthly lunches or afternoon teas (see diary or bulletin for details)
- Synergy Serving Teams (helping make conferencing work and occasional weekly building blitzes)
- Visiting and outreach – including into Coventry Care Homes
- Walking Football Team